Activate Your Savings Card
Activate Your Savings Card
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This Offer is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs) and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud").
- Medicare Part D patients may use the Offer if paying the full cash price for a prescription covered by the Offer, and no claim is submitted to Medicare or any federal, state, or other governmental program. Out-of-pocket expenses incurred using the Offer cannot be applied towards Medicare Part D true out-of-pocket (TrOOP) expenses. Patients enrolled in Medicare Part D plans that cover the prescription as a supplemental benefit are not eligible to use the Offer even when paying cash.
- This Offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- This Offer is limited to 50% savings off the amount of your co-pay or your out-of-pocket cost, whichever is less, with a maximum savings of $350 off each prescription for up to 12 prescriptions in a calendar year. Total maximum savings for this Offer are $4200.00.
- You must deduct the value received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- This Offer is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered in whole or in part by third party insurance.
- This Offer is not valid where prohibited by law.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate/Offer, free trial or similar Offer for the specified prescription.
- This Offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This Offer is not health insurance.
- No membership fees are associated with this Offer.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- The Offer is limited to 1 per person per Offering period and is not transferable.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the Offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/2019.
Scroll or Click for Important Safety Information and Indication
Important Safety Information and IndicationClick to Expand
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not take VIAGRA (sildenafil citrate) if you:
- take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level
- are allergic to sildenafil, as contained in VIAGRA and REVATIO, or any of the ingredients in VIAGRA
Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or
nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help
VIAGRA can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away.
If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called
non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking VIAGRA and call your healthcare provider right away if you
have any sudden vision loss
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have
these symptoms, stop taking VIAGRA and contact a doctor right away
Before you take VIAGRA, tell your healthcare provider if you:
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins,
and herbal supplements.
VIAGRA may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way VIAGRA works, causing side effects.
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
VIAGRA does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
The most common side effects of VIAGRA: headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision
(such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; rash.
VIAGRA (sildenafil citrate) is prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
VIAGRA is not for women or children.
Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.
You may report an adverse event related to Pfizer products by calling 1-800-438-1985 (U.S. only). If you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) directly. The FDA has established a reporting service known as MedWatch where healthcare professionals and consumers can report serious problems they suspect may be associated with the drugs and medical devices they prescribe, dispense, or use. Visit MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
*Eligibility required. Terms and conditions apply. Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. Card is not health insurance. No membership fees. Maximum savings of $350 off each prescription for up to 12 prescriptions in a calendar year. Total maximum savings for this offer is $4200 per year. For more information, visit www.VIAGRA.com/savings-offer or call 877-822-7971.